Tuesday 3 February 2015

New Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer Review

Rimmel_Lasting_Finish_Primer_Review

I love using Benefits Porefessional primer but its not too friendly on the purse :( I have finally found a drugstore primer that lives up to what it says on the packaging! 
Don't you just hate it when you find a foundation you absolutely love the formula of but after half a day it has disappeared  I'm the sort of person that when I am sat at my desk at work my hands are all over my face- rubbing my nose and resting my cheek in my hands.

Rimmels Lasting Finish Primer claims to extend foundation wear by up to 8 hours. I have been using this for the past week and i have noticed a difference in my makeup longevity, i haven't felt the need to top up during the day. 

Unfortunately i have quite large pores at either side of nose and find it near impossible to find something that minimises them. This is supposed to visibly blur and minimise pores and imperfections. For me this does nothing for hiding my pores but it did help to cover up those little marks left behind after a pimple!

When i squeezed it out of the tube it looked to have a slight blue tint but this soon disappeared when rubbed into the skin. It make my skin feel really smooth and my foundation applied like a dream over the top! 

Have you tried the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer?




30 comments:

  1. I literally bought this on Saturday and was going to write a review on it myself as I can't believe how good it is for a drugstore product! Will give you a mention in my review as we're basically saying the same lol xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you... i know I'm really impressed too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Kirsty
    I didn't like this one too much :( like you, I'm used to porefessional and this doesn't help minimise pores at all really. I'm still on the lookout for the perfect drugstore primer! xxx

    naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I like this.. but its hard to find a drugstore Poreffessional dupe!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I liked this, but sadly it broke me out like mad, I was absolutely devastated the perks of having teenage spot prone skin eh, lovely review though! x
    www,claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this! Great review - I found it really helpful as I have been looking for a primer for ages x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Alice, glad i could help <3 xxx

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog!
    Have a lovely Day ,Arii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried it but I would love to give it a bash xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely purse friendly primer.... definitely worth a shot! xxx

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a pretty good primer, I might have to give a go x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its super cheap so its definitely worth a try! xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm looking for a good primer, and this one seems really good!

    http://notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew Rimmel did products like this! Deffinatly going to try this out! :) <3

    ermheather.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either i just strolled past it in Boots and definitely had to give it a try! <3 xxx

      Delete
  10. Will defo be checking this one out - never seen it before! x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its new.. i only spotted it the other day in Boots <3 xxx

      Delete
  11. Thank you for the suggestion! This sounds great and I will now be looking for it!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem... its great for making makeup stay put! xxx

      Delete
  12. Never tried this but might give it a go now :)

    www.amandasays.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a try i think its on offer at £4.99 at the moment! xxx

      Delete
  13. I saw this in Boots the other day and so nearly bought it. I'm kicking myself now, I should've got it! Great review and I'll definitely remember to pick it up next time! Thank you :)

    Karis Xx
    http://karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah its really good you should pick it up!! <3 xxx

      Delete
  14. After reading this i'm am going to buy myself some, i have been on the hunt for a good primer for a while now and this sounds great! Lovely helpful post Thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric