Monday 29 December 2014

Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede


I have had my heart set on a Jo Malone Cologne for a good six months now and when my bae asked me what i wanted for Christmas this was the first thing that popped in head! However i was utter sure that i wanted the Pomegranate Noir scent, but i hadn't ever smelt a Jo Malone fragrance so i really didn't know what to expect!

We made our way to the Jo Malone counter in Selfridges and i straight away picked up the Pomegranate Noir, lets just say I'm glad i went and smelt them before buying, the Pomegranate Noir scent was far too musky and deep for me so i had a little smooze around and ended up choosing Peony & Blush Suede and i love it!

Its perfect for anyone who loves something fruity and floral all at the same time! I adore the scent when i have been wearing this i am constantly getting a whiff of myself. It is super fragrant and it lingers for ages! 

Plus it comes with super cute packaging!

What is your favourite Jo Malone scent?

12 comments:

  1. Ah wow I've wanted to try a Jo Malone scent for ages, this is the one I'd love to try xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, i loved this scent suits me to a T! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try Jo Malone for ages! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This scent is stunning i would definitely urge to try it! xxx

      Delete
  3. I found the same with Jo Malone, the ones that I thought would smell amazing weren't at all what I expected. I've only ever had candles though - definitely need to try one of the perfumes! x

    jobrlw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a Jo Malone candle! I'ma bit of a candle magpie! xxx

      Delete
  4. I think I might have to treat myself to some Jo Malone this year - the packaging is just to chic and I'ev heard great things about the scents! x

    misscobweb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lovely, i would recommend smelling them before you buy though! xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this Jo Malone scent if only they weren't so expensive.
    Jen
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know thats why i didn't get one for so long! xxx

      Delete
  6. This sounds lovely, I've heard so many good things about Jo Malone scents
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric