Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kissing You Softly...


Lip exfoliate

Since it has started getting colder i have tried to take more care of my hand and lips because they are the part of me that seem to get hit worst by the cold weather. I stumbled across this little beauty in one of my Glossybox's.

It is the Stre Belle Liplift Peel. I have always been a massive fan of Lush's Lip Scrub but it is sometimes a little too abrasive but this is the right kind of rough (if you know what i mean?!). It has tiny little beads in it that scrub away dead skin set in a rich cream. 

This is a great product because the beads gently exfoliate the dead skin and the creaminess of the product soothes and moisturises the lips, plus i find this so much easier to apply then the Lush lip scrub you can just apply straight from the tube instead of having to dig your finger into the jar and make a big mess!

What have you been using to keep your lips kissing softly?





6 comments:

  1. This does look like something I need at the moment. I have the Lush one but I don't tend to use it very much even though I love it. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i think the lush one is just a little too messy for me at times! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this but I didn't get on with it at all! I hate bitty things. It just made me angry I had it on haha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup i get that lol, i'm okay with it because i don't apply too much product at once, then really rub it in with my fingers until its more of less disappeared! xxx

      Delete
  3. Need to order myself a Glossybox , I like the sound of this product too xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do get some little gems in Glossybox but others they are a little lack luster!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric