Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Wish List


Im sat here watching ELF and its got me feeling all Christmassy so i thought it would share with you my Christmas list......So i'm aiming high this year, this is most definitely a I WISH list but any way this is what i've been eyeing up! 

1.  Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 

2. Jo Malone cologne - Pomegranate Noir scent.

3.  Top Shop - Lipstick & Blush Set

4. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation.

6. Neom Candle. 

7. Apple MacBook Pro

8. Final thing on my list is a YSL lipstick

I know there is a lot of things on my list and i absolutely don't expect to get anything on it but this is what i would love!

What would you love Santa to bring you this year?




8 comments:

  1. I love Jo Malone scents...pomegranate noire is just so beautiful. What amazing picks!

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet so I'm hoping i'll love it!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Jo Malone is just simply divine. I have always wanted a mac pro. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely wishlist! I love the YSL lipsticks. Hope you get everything you wish for :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! I have't got my little mitts on a YSL Lipstick yet so really hoping for one of these!! xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely wishlist, I bought myself the Macbook Pro and I am in love with it.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric