Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas Jumper Picks

1. New Look - Stone Christmas Cracking Jumper - £14.99 2. ASOS - Christmas Jumper with Rudolph Winter Scene £32.00 3.George- Bling Christmas Pudding Jumper £14.00  4.boohoo- Sara Snowflake Fairilse Cardigan £18.99 5. Marks & Spencer - Fun Percy Pig Christmas Jumper £19.50

Now Halloween has passed it time to get super excited for Christmas! Here are a few picks of my favorite Christmas Jumpers for this year.. how cute is the Percy Pig one? Have you got your eyes your Christmas jumper?

3 comments:

  1. oooo I like the Robin one the best it's super cute and looks a little thicker than the others . xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this makes me so excited for Christmas! I love the Christmas Pudding one :)

    I've also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award, for the info about it and rule check out my recent blog post. I'm looking forward to reading yours! - www.karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk
    Karis xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric