Tuesday 23 September 2014

A Spot of Shopping

Every once in a while you've got to treat yourself right? - That's my excuse anyway! 

Being a makeup girl through and through, I took a little trip to Manchester and picked up a few things - I won't go into too much detail as i will be doing an individual post on each so keep and eye out for that and follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date :)




Firstly was the Urban Decay Naked Palette - Seriously cannot believe i didn't pick this up sooner serious love for this palette. I'm sure you have heard so much about the Naked palettes that you've started getting a little bored of the thing, but seriously if you haven't tried it, it is a must. It is so incredibly easy to create day-night looks and the formula is super soft and buttery. £37- Link

Secondly i picked up MAC Studio Fix Fluid - I actually went to House of Fraser for this buy, i haven't owed a MAC foundation so was a little unsure of which colour to get and i though HOF would be quieter than Selfridges so i  could get seen and make my purchase with out too much hanging around. Turns out i am NW15. £21.50 - Link

Then i picked up a MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre - I wanted a base that wasn't going to change the colour of the eye shadow greatly but also keep my shadow in place for as long as i needed it too - it was a huge toss up with Soft Ochre and Bare Study... I think Bare study will  be next on the list. £15.50 - Link

We then popped into Superdrug and again i am a little late on this band wagon but i really wanted to try the Make Up Revolution eye shadows i have heard so much about, i decided to go for the Iconic 1 palette which I know has been greatly likened to the Naked palette but i wanted to give it a try. £4 - Link

NYC are have an offer on at Superdrug at the moment where everything is under £2.50 so i thought i would pick up two little items to text out - the NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer which has an illuminus look - Link and the second NYC product was the Individual Eyes palette in Midtown Mauve - it says it is designed for people with brown eyes but i loved the colours anyway. it comes with four shadows an illuminator and a Primer Base. - Link 

Kirsty xx


6 comments:

  1. Awesome products! Lovely blog, would love if you checked out mine sometime too xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D I'll check it out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Greetings from Singapore. You have a very lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other via Google+ and GFC? Let me know at my blog. Keep in touch.

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Hope your well! Thank you very much. I've headed over to your blog and followed you :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great makeup haul! You got yourself some really good products. ANd you are absloutely going to LOVE the urban decay eyeshadow palette. I adore it!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you i do i love the Naked palette its my new favorite! I will ill head over now :)

      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by i read every single comment and reply to everyone! Have a great day! <3 xoxo

Design by | SweetElectric